Friday, August 12, 2011

My first night in Nigeria

Hey guys, thank God, got to Nigeria safely and I'm really excited about this trip.  One of the reason's I came down was to host a filmmaking workshop for my people and I have nothing but high hopes for it tomorrow.  Something else I'm looking forward to is meeting up with people in the industry and collaborate on future projects.

As a filmmaker one of the things I noticed was that the Nigerian people really have a story to tell, case in point; when we left the airport, a street hawker was selling birds on the street, live pet birds that is.  Really wish I had my camera, but it was not handy.  But it's amazing material like that makes me just love my country Nigeria.

On this trip, I promise to update you guys at least every two days and I'll put up videos and pictures that I shoot.  peace out.

1 comment:

  1. awesome...looking forward to your interesting sightings such as the one you mentioned...nostalgic feeling haven't gone to Nigeria in 20 years.

    ReplyDelete