Saturday, August 13, 2011

DSLR Filmmaking Workshop Lagos was a blast!

First things first, thanks to every one that came out to the workshop in Lagos, really appreciate it!  Overall the event was a huge success, turn out was really encouraging, it just goes to show that Nigerians are hungry for knowledge and not complacent about getting it.  It was great to meet everyone, people came with different skill sets, but I think at the end of the day we all walked away with something.

We had a casting call for my short film "Dynamics" after the workshop and it was great to see so many people interested, and I think I we have our whole cast and crew.

What organizing this workshop has taught me is when you have a dream, just take a step towards that dream.  No matter how small the step you take is, as long as it takes you closer to your dream go for it!  This is a small step towards my ultimate dream, but I can see the finish line. And  big thank you to Pastor Kay and Pastor Nuel of Kingsword, they provided the facilities we used.

No comments:

Post a Comment