Monday, August 15, 2011

Impressed!

Today was quite interesting, I had a few meetings, but one really stood out.  I met with a filmmaker who does a lot of creative for the advertising industry and I was quite impressed with the body of work he has done in Nigerian advertising.  Unfortunately prior to meeting him, if I saw the same body of work I would have assumed a creative company in the US or europe created them.  So in short, I was highly impressed and realize more than ever that there is major talent in Nigeria.  Ingenuity like amazing set design, a make shift CGI room made out of a permanent tent with green sheets draped on some of he walls and from this they have executed major campaigns.  All in all major big up's to the Nigerian creative community, we are going big stuff together!

Other stuff I'm working on:  we are shooting my short on Thursday and Friday this week, just ironing out logistics now.  Also, I've been shooting the Nigerian people at work, I'm realizing that the average Nigerian is hard working and I want to capture them at work.  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment